Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, April 22, 2013

Healthy Popsicles



Healthy Popsicles! I'm so making these when it gets warm out.. would be great if you have kids too!!!

Ingredients:
3 cups watermelon puree (seedless if possible)
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
1 peach or nectarine, diced small
handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped

Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.

Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.

When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out.

If you want to "SAVE" this recipe be sure to click "SHARE" so it will store to your personal photo album! I love that I am blessed enough to have a work from home job where I am able to make money in the comfort of my own home while i search for and try these wonderful recipes!! Love being able to do whatever i want and live my life to the fullest while making good money!! If you want to find out how add me to facebook or check out my site! www.en-moneymaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click Me! :D